Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dancer Babe - Lacey Schwimmer + Sexy Cheerleaders

Update: This will now be a 2-Part post since I've recently deleted an old website of mine and decided to combine the related pages together before I spread all of the stand-alone content out amid multiple blogs, etc. But anyway, let's get back to the subjects at hand...

Part 1: "Dancer Babe - Lacey Schwimmer - Dancing with the Stars"

I don't watch much television or anything, but I've recently ran across a few pictures and videos while surfing the web, about some show called "Dancing with the Stars." I usually glance at the headlines, ignore the videos and go on, but this particular blonde babe (although I've seen her as a brunette, as well) that goes by the name Lacey Schwimmer, has got my attention a few times. A lot of those dancer chicks are athletic but too thin for my taste, but Lacey actually has a little meat on her bones and appears to be in really good shape.

What pissed me off, though, was when I read a couple days ago about how some people think she may be too fat to be a dancer. I was like, "what?" She is nowhere near fat! In fact, if she was my woman, I'd be trying to get her to gain a few more pounds. But then again, it may not be fair for me to say, since I am a "big booty aficionado."

Her current occupation is a dancer and a recording artist. Hey, she has good looks AND can sing and dance, so this girl shouldn't have any problems earning money... Anyway, her TV career up to this date, has been with the shows "So You Think You Can Dance" and "Dancing With The Stars."
If you'd like to read more about her career and early life, visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacey_Schwimmer
Within that Wikipedia link, you can also find a link to her official website that will contain a brief biography, videos, photos, events, etc.

Anyway, the main point of this post, is to provide a few sexy images of the dancer babe Lacey Schwimmer. Outside of being a really good dancer, she might want to consider modelling, as well. At any seductive rate, check out the images... Oh, you can click any of the photos located below, to enlarge for a better view:









Related Blog Posts: "Jayonna Fabro - Images & Video" & "Wild Girls & Lower Back Tattoos"

Related Outbound Links: "Exotic Babes & Sexy Models - Gallery Links" & "Joanna Shari - Italian Babe - Sexy Model" & "Alexis Texas - Adult Film Star & Sexy Nude Model" [All of those links are no longer active since I've recently deleted that website, but I'll try to add some of that content back into some of my blogs in due time.]

---End of Part 1: "Dancer Babe - Lacey Schwimmer - Dancing with the Stars"

Part 2: "Sexy Cheerleaders - Babe Photos - Image Gallery!"

It is hard to imagine certain sports like basketball and football, for example, without the addition of motivational cheerleaders raising the spirits of the crowd, gaming participants, and anybody else that is near the sporting event - along with the onlookers from afar and the people watching the game via the Internet, television, etc.  I don't know how many different types of sports contain these cheerleader teams of cheerful babes, but any sport that is high-paced and upbeat, definitely needs 'em!  However, I couldn't imagine a slow-paced baseball game with cheerleaders, but if they are hot enough, it wouldn't hurt anything, in my biased opinion of course; ha-ha!  Anyway, this gallery will contain several 'babe photos' featuring sexy cheerleaders.

As far as the image credits go and/or copyright issues:  I mostly selected images that were found on free hosting sites and/or free-hosted non-commercial blogs, etc.  Many of these images are being shown on several different, unrelated websites, so for the most part, I wasn't able to find any claims toward the original photo sources and whatnot.  However, certain photos may be copyright © 2011 by Getty Images. With that being said, any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of Getty Images is strictly prohibited.  If there are any questions, comments, etc., about anything on this site, you can always contact me via the 'comment field' by way of this blog.

Now, where was we?  Oh, yeah...  Images of hot cheerleaders!  A person could find loads and loads of this type of pictorial bliss, but I decided to stop myself after finding enough for the image gallery.  If you're hungry for more, just go out there and perform some image searches for such things and you'll most likely not be disappointed.  Anyway...
Well, all I got to say is that the sexy seductresses below, can seduce me anytime......
Okay, enough talk; let's get on with the image gallery already!











Sometimes, a person could use a squad of enticing, energetic cheerleaders - you know, for
motivation and a better overall sense of well-being...  Ha!  I hope this little image gallery is helping...

---End of Part 2: "Sexy Cheerleaders - Babe Photos - Image Gallery!"

---End of Post "Dancer Babe - Lacey Schwimmer + Sexy Cheerleaders"

No comments:

Post a Comment