Monday, October 3, 2011

Jayonna Fabro - Images & Video

Update: This page now includes a Part 2, at the bottom of the original post, that is very much worth a look, if ya know what I mean...

Well, this blog generally covers mundane subjects that, while usually being at least semi-interesting, informative or humorous, often lack a little zest and pizazz. So, to make up for it, I'll occasionally drop down some eye candy for your delight.

Today, I'm featuring the lovely, sexy, glamorous, thick & juicy model known as Jayonna Fabro. This girl has a lot of "junk in her trunk," as they say. She has a blissful backside for all the ones, including myself, that really enjoy the sight of big booty babes!
On this post, I'll provide a few images, a sample video from YouTube, and a link to a delightful, seductive image gallery page.

Jayonna Fabro, at least at the moment I'm writing this, is all-natural. Although, I've heard rumors that she has recently got breast implants, I'm yet to see any real images or videos that demonstrate such enlargements. I kinda like the fact that she hasn't had plastic surgery. I don't have any problem with big fake boobies or anything, but I'm just saying that with a phat backside like that, she doesn't need 'em!

Anyway, I'm about to post the YouTube video below. I'm sure there are way better videos of her out there, but I just snagged the first one I run across. I just wanted to show a sample video of her so you can get some idea how seductive she can be. The first part where they show her bent over in a chair for an extended period of time, is the best part of the video in my opinion. Ha-ha! I think that happens somewhere around the 35 second mark during that short vid.




Okay, now for a few images of this sexy model:





To see additional images of this succulent model, visit:
"Jayonna Fabro - Sexy Image Gallery" [Link is no longer active since I've recently deleted that website, but it is now Part 2 of this post.]

---End of Part 1: "Jayonna Fabro - Images & Video"

Part 2: "Jayonna Fabro - Big Booty Babe - Sexy Images - Photo Gallery!"

Jayonna Fabro is a super sexy model and is one seductive femme fatale with a succulent gluteus maximus! Upon entering her personal website, you'll have the option of going to her main site with lots of erotic galleries along with a few other options, or you can go right to her small store where you can buy autographed posters, calendars, and you can even purchase her personal photo shoot outfits, if desired.  Her measurements are 36-27-43 and she is obviously all natural.
Her juicy hindquarters and alluring facial expressions are some of her top attributes that helps add that enticing touch to her photo shoots. If ya find yourself saying, "I can't get enough of this babe," then rest assured you are not alone. Okay, enough talk; let's get on with the images already!













---End of Part 2

Image Credits: www.perpendicularity.org/jayonna-fabro.html [link is no longer active]

---End of Post "Jayonna Fabro - Images & Video"

No comments:

Post a Comment